- Feel confused by traffic signs, and people and cars in traffic?
- Take medicine that makes you sleepy?
- Get dizzy, or have seizures or losses of consciousness?
- React slowly to normal driving situations?
If you said “Yes” to any of these questions, you should…
- Ask your doctor if your health or side effects from your medicine can affect your driving.
- Take routes that you know.
- Try to drive during the day (avoid rush hour).
- Keep a safe distance between you and the car ahead of you.
- Always scan the road while you are driving so that you are ready for any problems and can plan your actions.